Sometimes, the words are so much better from their original source. So, here they are! Thanks mrsukyankee!
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. Especially when it’s with someone you hate.
3. I wish I could take back all those naps I turned down when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. I wish I could use it when writing comments on grading reports.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? Are kids still learning it?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighbourhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired. Same thing for all the adults I know.
10. Bad decisions make good stories to put on your blog.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. On Mondays and Fridays, this might happen within one hour.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my psychology notes that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. Seriously, why not?
16. Youth is not wasted on the young. How much fun was it to be young and dumb sometimes?
17. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Council Estate” routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. And tipsy and drunk.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Trousers? Trousers never get dirty, and you can wear them forever. (At least that’s what my husband says.)
22. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still do not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
24. A cuddle from a pet or little child is better than any deep breathing exercise for stress.