Gratitude is an attitude I try to keep myself seated in daily.
No that being said, I’ll be honest. It’s hard work being grateful for all the learning opportunities afforded me on a daily basis. I am, grateful that is.
So I’ll list the things I’m grateful for (forgive me if I miss anything):
- Friends & Family – Without whom my sanity would be less and my world would be less bright.
- Quizz & Charlie – Quizz for his unfailing love and loyalty. His happy grin gives me a boost every time. Having Charlie in my life is always a testament to patience and the power of love. For the cranky cat we adopted, he has turned out to be a true gem.
- For my Creator and the world He gave me. I give thanks for it everyday.
- For the opportunities that I have to express myself creatively.
- I’m grateful to be employed and working with people I enjoy working with.
- I’m grateful for my opportunities to serve my friends, family and community. The joy of service is a high that can not be duplicated.
- For those who have offered me service in the past year, I thank them. From the small smile to the offered hand of help, your efforts have been appreciated.