The award is Showing Some Love made by the creative Purple Hatter.
There are a few rules that come with this award:
- Put the award on your blog and link to who gave it to you. (Check!)
- Give a nod to Purple Hatter who made the award (Check!)
- Share a picture or story of how you ‘Showed Some Love’ lately (Check!)
- Give the award to at least 5 (or more) of your blogging buddies who you believe have showed some love and ask them to share their picture or story too!! (Check!)
So Here is my Story:
Grandma was out of town and Charlie the Cat was lonely. He likes to take naps with my Grandma.
One day I found him taking a nap on my er, my Mom’s bed. Normally I would chase him off the bed, but my Mom said I had to share. But then Mom took a picture and ruined my reputation! sigh.
So, here’s the proof.
Now I have to share the award, I pick:
- Inara, because she has a cat sibling too!
- Coco, Guero & Brinks because they are really cool!
- Miss Mina & Miss Celeste I know they are on something called a hiatus but I think that they share all sorts of love!
- Piper, Red Dog, Mr. Woo & Tweed – Without their adventures and their mom’s pictures, life would be sad.
- Rufus & Indie – Because well they are Portuguese and my mom says all things Portuguese are too cool for words (she use to live there).
Just remember to Show the Love! You can never give to many kisses to your humans!